Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm excessively happy~ :D

I seriously don't know why I'm STILL happy. :))
---
I attended this PRExY [Parish Renewal Experience for the Youth] seminar yesterday and the day before. It was okay, but it would be much more fun if you had friends there. :)) Seriously. I regret not inviting them. :(

So yeah. Yesterday was when the magic started. WILL NOT ELABORATE. :D
---

AAANND~ Last weekend [Holy Week], we went to Bataan with my cousins. :D It was fuunn~ :3 Although we almost died because of the heat [I'm starting to hate the sun], it was okay. WE PLAYED POKER LOL.

Errm~ Yeah. This blog was supposed to be long but I guess it wouldn't be since I'm JUST TOO HAPPY. =)) DAMN. NO, I'M NOT ON DRUGS.

-----

Errmm yeah. I'm going to have multiple photoshoots with multiple people. :)) IT WOULD BE SO FUUNNN~ :DDD Can't wait. :D


So yeah, blog ends here. I'll update when I'm in the mood to be, uh, a little more journalistic or something. :))

CHEERS TO A BEAUTIFUL SUMMER VACATION! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment