Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Break time.

I need a break from Panitikan. SOOO. I'm doing this survey. :D

If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
Probably. Depends on who it is.
Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Of course.
Where did you last sleep other than your house?
My cousin's house.
Do you have a best friend?
Yeah.
Do you smoke?
No.
Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
Yeah. HAHAHAHA.
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
... forgot.
Where are you right now, and how do you feel about where you are?
I'm at home, studying, and time can't get any faster.
Can you vote next election?
Nope. Too young.
What are you listening to?
Music.
When will your next kiss be?
I dunno.
Where do you keep your money?
Parents' vault.
Do you love someone right now?
.. I guess.
Do you like someone right now?
YES. And it pisses me off.
Who was the last person to call you beautiful/gorgeous?
..
Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Nope.
Where did your last hug take place?
School.
Where were you at 3:02 this morning?
On my bed, sleeping.
Last place you took a plane to?
Boracay.
How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
I forgot who texted me last.
Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
At times.
Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yeah.
Who did you last go out to eat with?
Family, I think.
Do you have unlimited texts?
Depends.
When is the last time you took a nap?
Last night.
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
A friend.
Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Depends.
Do you wear glasses?
Nah.
What are you looking forward to in the next month?
SUMMERVACATIONSUMMERVACATIONSUMMERVACATION
The way to win your heart?
Not that easy.
So how was your weekend?
I HATED IT.
Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Haven't kissed anyone.
What are you like when you're drunk?
Probably appearing more drunk than I am when I'm drunk--not that I don't appear drunk when I'm not.
The last person you fought with?
Sister.
What were you doing last night at 10pm?
Sleeping.
How long is your hair?
Not that long.
Last text message received?
Some person's GM.
Name what's on your mind right now.
A person who shouldn't be in my mind and my problems concerning the upcoming periodicals.
What were you last listening to in the car?
Forgot.
When was the last time you sang out loud?
A while ago.
What do you really want right now?
SUMMER. VACATION.
When was the last time you got yelled at?
Months ago. HAHA.
Who do you really want to see right now?
... Someone.
Are you a player?
No.
Where do you see yourself in 6 years?
College. Studying my ass off.
Do you swear a lot?
Probably.
Who was the last person you slept in a bed with?
No one.
Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
I don't have a MySpace acct.
Favorite drink?
Chocolate milkshake. :D
What are you going to do tomorrow?
STUDYYYYY
What is in store for your future?
I dunno.
Do you miss someone today?
Yes. AND I SHOULDN'T BE MISSING THAT SOMEONE. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment