Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ubiquitous.

WORD OF THE DAY.

Ubiquitous - Adj. Means "present everywhere at once."

:D Cool.

ANYWAY.

I wrote this yadda during free time in school. :D I'm going to copy paste.
---

March 12, 2009, 11:47 am. 13 minutes 'til lunch break.

:D

Boredom strikes and I find myself inevitably daydreaming about something//someone I shouldn't be daydreaming of.

It's Wika period right now. We had Social Studies a while ago. I'M GOING TO MISS SOME TEACHERS~

ANYWHO.

I'm very very excited. YLSS has an orientation coming up this Saturday. :D I'm gonna meet new people! YAY! :D

BUT YEAH. Today sucks too. I was kinda hoping our Sci teacher wouldn't make us do the Quest thing anymore since our last day of school is next week Thursday, plus Tuesday to Thursday's gonna be periodical exam days. So technically, we couldn't submit it to him unless we submit it on Monday. BUT DAMN. MONDAY? QUEST? THE HECK. T.T

That takes TIME, I tell you. TIIIIMMEEEEE~

----

Yeah, and then the bell rang. So I stopped writing. :))

SO FAR, today's not all bad, actually. Something good happened. :D

And it's private.

So yeah. Blog for today ends here. :D

Good night and good bye. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment